Monday, June 6, 2011

our "fake" hike...

the other saturday we had some things we needed to do.  but we wanted to do something fun with the boys in the morning first, so we asked them what they wanted to do.  they decided they wanted to go on a "fake" hike, just in our neighborhood.  so they packed up their backpacks with snacks, waterbottles, and games.  then off we went down the sidewalk.  while we walked they told me that i have so many boys so that when i go hiking/backpacking with them they will carry all my things for me and i will just have to carry my camera.  sounds good to me.  just down the sidewalk we got to the pavillion by our mailbox and decided it was a great spot to have our snacks and play our games.  we actully had lots of fun.  so if you don't have the time or place for a real hike you can alway try a "fake" one. we highly recommend it.











No comments:

Post a Comment